Are you drowning in paperwork?
Are you are sitting in your office surrounded by paper and then spending hours manually entering it into your accounting software? Perhaps you are getting more of your bills/invoices online these days? How long is it taking you to download them and save them somewhere. Are bills getting lost in your inbox?
I’m sure you have better things to do with your time then to shuffle paperwork from one pile on your desk into another or continually try and track down those emails with bills attached and then pay late fees when they are missed!
What if I tell you that you could save hours of manual data entry each week and not have to keep one paper document in your office again? Woohoo!!! Well that’s my answer anyway. 🙂 Systems and technology is the answer! Instead of spending hours in the office drowning under paperwork we need to embrace change and take advantage of new technology available.
How do we do it? Our clients love the software application ‘Receipt Bank’.
How does it work? The software application automatically extracts data from your supplier bills/receipts saving you from manually entering the data.
- It integrates with Xero and other accounting software packages
- It attaches a copy of the bill/receipt to your transaction
- It can auto match to bank transactions in Xero
- It has a fetch functionality where it can automatically fetch bills from your accounts when available (ie telstra, electricity etc)
- It allows you to snap a copy of the receipt on the run with your phone
- No chasing staff for invoices and receipts
- No losing bills in your inbox
- Saving hours of time of manual data entry
- Accounts payable is always up to date showing real time data