We want all business’s to be successful, that’s why we have developed the ‘Business Trifecta’. This package encompasses the three components that we believe are necessary help your business to achieve success;
A 12 Month Business Plan
A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
During your four hour planning session, we will cover:
- Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identifying Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identifying opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishing a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
A Cashflow Forecast
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
This component includes the preparation of a Cashflow Forecast along with a three hour Cashflow Management Coaching session to:
- Discuss and finalise the Cashflow Forecast
- Identify your current Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the likely causes of cashflow problems within your business
- Set 12 month and 90 day cashflow improvement goals and actions
Quarterly or Monthly Coaching
We appreciate that owning your own business is hard work; the purpose of Quarterly or Monthly Coaching is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving the goals you have set in your Business Plan. We will ensure your Business Plan remains a living, working document, and a filter through which all decisions are made.
This coaching programme consists of quarterly meetings with one of our senior team members, as well as phone and email support. The purpose of each meeting is to review your actual results, clarify areas where you can improve your business performance, set 90 day goals and identify strategies to achieve them.
As a result of each meeting, you will develop a realistic 90 Day Action Plan with timelines to keep you on track to achieve your annual Business Plan. You will have access to our expertise and resources to enable you to implement best business practice.
If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
From just $495 per month you can get started!
For more information and to find out if we are the right fit for each other