Are you ready to take time out from working in your business and spend a few hours working on your business!
Success is about planning. We want to help you achieve success
This Program will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we’ll review your past performance and clarify your future direction.
Would you like:
- To increase the level of, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
The key benefits of having a Business Plan are:
- Review and set the direction of the business
- Eliminate procrastination
- Identify common goals amongst a number of directors (if applicable)
- Identify and prioritise your key goals
- Create strategies to achieve your goals
- Identify what you will need to achieve your goals
- Set timeframes for achieving your goals
- Develop a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
- Divide your goals into short term and long term – quick wins vs. key projects
- Develop a template to review actual performance against targets
- Create a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- Use your Business Plan as a basis for you to set team members’ individual goals / targets
This workshop will allow you access to our one-on-one business development tools at a lower cost in a group environment. Working as part of a group will also have the benefits of:
- bouncing ideas off each other
- discussing what has worked and what hasn’t worked in each other’s business
- working with like minded business owners
- creating networks and potential mentors
What does this program involve?
- A pre-work pack that helps you to maximise your outcomes and value gained from the workshop.
- A four-hour group workshop with these key issues covered:
- Setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Creating an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identifying Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identifying opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishing a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
- 11 weekly emails containing reinforcement of the learnings from your half day workshop.
- A dedicated FaceBook mentoring group.
- Option to partake in a group quarterly review and 90 Day Action Plan update
Are you ready to smash the next 12 months?
For JUST $50 +GST per week for 12 weeks
you can set you and your business up for success!
Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now. – Alan Lakein
Next Program starts:
Are you ready to get started?
Want to find out more?
Register your interest now!